BEER VOLUNTEER, ANYONE? Join the Oedipus family this summer!
Do you want to be part of the Oedipus “summer of 2016”? The summer in which we host Oedipus International Beer Festival for the first time (exciting!) and will of course do another edition of the successful Kimchi Festival. The summer in which we will try to write a little more “beer revolution history”.
For our two festivals we are looking for some enthusiastic people who want to help us out on a volunteer basis. We have some “festival experience” ourselves at Oedipus. The feeling to bring joy to people this way is just great and everyone who feels this way too is more than welcome to join us.
So if you are 18+, love good beer, food and music, worship the sun and live to the fullest in a festival vibe, you might want to help us out for some hours and make this happen with us.
Dates to mark in your calendar: 2/3 July and 13/14 August
What you’ll get:
- A big-fun pre-event with a beer tasting and concert (18 June)
- Possibility to meet likeminded people and make friends for life
- Great beer and food guaranteed while volunteering
- Short shifts (so plenty of time to enjoy the festivals)
So, to apply, write a short e-mail to email@example.com with
- what are your volunteering qualities?
- what do you love in life?
- why do you like to volunteer for this?
- city where you live