INTERNSHIP: OEDIPUS BREWING IS LOOKING FOR A DESIGN INTERN.
We are Oedipus Brewing, an Amsterdam based brewery founded by four friends. We’re always ready to go where our taste buds take us. Oedipus is about fun, energy and doing things differently. We create fantastical beers to reveal to the world that beer is a magical beverage: tasty, exciting and for everyone. What’s your taste?
You’ll be part of the Studio Oedipus team. As a design intern you’ll be working on wide range of projects ranging from beer concepts, pos, communication, events, festivals and everything in between and beyond. You’ll be working together closely with our creative director to support and complement all running projects on a day to day basis.
Who are you?
- You are a driven designer and a proactive team-player.
- You have a keen eye for detail while also keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- Strong interest in beer is preferred. In general you have a broad interest in flavor, beer, culture, music, and the arts.
- Colorful and curious mindset, pragmatic attitude, and a hands-on mentality.
- Creative and DTPskills with design–software such as InDesign, Photoshop andIllustrator and Sketch. Photography & illustration skills are a plus.
- Positive and constructive attitude. You handle tight deadlines and pressure without issue and have a structured working process.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- A position in one of the most innovative, creative and ambitious breweries in The Netherlands.
- Enthusiastic and informal work atmosphere
- A deep dive into the world of colors, taste and flavors.
- Training on the job.
- Fun & beer
- Please send your resume and motivation Bob Kemper via firstname.lastname@example.org before June 24.
Thank you & cheers!