We are Oedipus Brewing. Founded by four friends in Amsterdam, we use imagination to color the world and to show that diversity is power.
We’re always ready to go where our taste buds take us. Oedipus is about fun, energy and doing things differently. We create fantastical beers, combining tradition with modern flavours, to reveal to the world that beer is a magical beverage: tasty, exciting and for everyone.
You’ll be part of the Studio Oedipus team. As a designer you’ll be working on wide range of projects ranging from beer concepts, POS, communication content, events, festivals and everything in between and beyond. You’ll be working together closely with our creative director and art director to support and complement all running projects on a day to day basis.
Who are you?
- You are a proactive team-player
- You have a keen eye for detail and a proven ability to work according to brand identities and guidelines
- You have a broad interest in flavor, beer, culture, music, and the artsColorful and curious mindset, pragmatic attitude, and a hands-on mentality
- Extensive experience with design-software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have experience with photography & illustration
- Colorful, creative and curious mindset, pragmatic attitude, and a hands-on mentality.
- Positive and constructive attitude. You handle pressure without issue and have a structured working process.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- A position in one of the most innovative, creative and ambitious breweries in The Netherlands.
- Enthusiastic and informal work atmosphere
- A deep dive into the world of colors, taste and flavors
- A deep dive into the world of colors, taste and flavors.
- Fun, food & beer.
- Please send your portfolio, resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you & cheers!