We are Oedipus Brewing, a community of beer lovers. From our homebrewing days until now, we have grown into an international team with people from various flavor and cultural backgrounds and a strong pride and belief in what we make. We use imagination to color the world and show that diversity is power. We’re always ready to go where our taste buds take us. Oedipus is about fun, energy and doing things differently. We create fantastical beers to reveal to the world that beer is a magical beverage: tasty, exciting and for everyone. Open your world. Discover your taste. Surprise yourself. Learn something new. Experience that the world is a little bit larger than you thought.
Welcome to our universe 🙂
For our Taproom in the north and Badhuis in the east we are looking for people to join our horeca team, part time and full time. The Taproom is our colourful homebase where we also brew most of our beers. We partnered up with The Beef Chief for his mouth watering burgers. Badhuis is the home of Radio Oedipus, our own radio station, and we transmit a great mix of beers and homemade food to accompany those radio waves.
About your role
As part of our horeca team, you have love for interesting flavours and like to transmit that love to our guests by serving drinks with a high quality standard.
Who are you?
- Food and flavour nut
- Colourful, open and curious mindset
- Communicative and assertive towards guests
- Experienced in the horeca and/or eager to learn a lot about beer and high quality service
- Can work well under pressure
- Interest in culture, music and art
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Enthusiastic atmosphere and diverse and international working environment where everyone is welcome
- A position in one of the most innovative, creative and ambitious breweries in the Universe
- Flexible hours
- A salary according to The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry
- A deep dive into the world of colours, taste and flavours
- Fun, food & beer
Sounds good and want to join our beer community?
Oedipus is a colorful brewery: we welcome everyone to apply.
Please send your resume and motivation as soon as possible to Bas Visser via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you & cheers!