We are Oedipus brewing. Founded by four friends in Amsterdam. We use imagination to color the world and show that diversity is power. We’re always ready to go where our taste buds take us. Oedipus is about fun, energy and doing things differently. We create fantastical beers to reveal to the world that beer is a magical beverage: tasty, exciting and for everyone. Open your world. Discover your taste. Surprise yourself. Learn something new. Experience that the world is a little bit larger than you thought.
Welcome to our universe
About your role
We are looking for a full time (38 hours) floor manager for our Taproom in the north.
The Taproom is the vibrant heart of our brewery. We collaborate with The Beef Chief who serves awesome burgers to accompany our beers. We are open from Thursday till Sunday.
Working in a colorful team of beer loving floor managers, fun bar staff, brewers and radio makers – you embody the Oedipus spirit in our venues.
During opening hours you will be the shift leader of the day. Being the main contact for our service staff; you monitor the workflow and quality of what we serve, making our guests feel welcome. You love to share your love for beer, food and culture!
Who are you?
- A person that has at least five years of experience in a supervisor role in horeca, preferably in a beer minded bar.
- A strong love for beer
- You can motivate people in a positive way.
- You keep a cool head when it gets busy
- You have a colorful, creative and curious mind.
- Somebody with knowledge of HACCP and ARBO regulations.
- You have a flexible mind and love trying new things
- In it for the long run.
- You can speak fluent English.
What we offer
- A position in one of the most innovative, creative and ambitious breweries in
- Fun and diverse working environment.
- A salary according to The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry
- Room for personal growth.
- Flexible hours
- Official beer training programm by StiBon
- A deep dive into the world of colors, taste and flavors.
Sounds good and want to join our horeca team?
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you & cheers!