We are Oedipus brewing. Founded by four friends in Amsterdam. We use imagination to color the world and we’re always ready to go where our taste buds take us. Oedipus is about fun, energy and doing things differently. We create fantastical beers to reveal to the world that beer is a magical beverage: tasty, exciting and for everyone. Open your world. Discover your taste. Surprise yourself. Learn something new. Experience that the world is a little bit larger than you thought.
Welcome to our universe.
About your role
We are looking for part-time kitchen staff to join our venue in the eastside of Amsterdam. Badhuis Oedipus is a place where we cook with seasonal and organic products, serve colorful fresh beers and broadcast live radio. You’ll be working in our kitchen, where we make everything from scratch. From bread to butter to tofu and miso; we are all doing it ourselves! The Badhuis kitchen is a place of learning; to experiment with flavor and have fun while doing it!
Who are you?
- A food and flavor nut
- You have a strong love for beer
- You’re eager to learn more about local products and creating new flavors
- A flexible mind and you’re always keen to try new things
- You have a colorful, creative and curious mind
- You can speak English
What we offer
- A position in one of the most innovative, creative and ambitious breweries in
- Fun and diverse working environment.
- Room for personal growth.
- Flexible hours and a competitive salary.
- A deep dive into the world of colors, taste and flavors.
Sounds good and want to join our horeca team?
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you & cheers,