If you have any questions about the position, feel free to directly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org send DM to @oedipusbrewing on Instagram, Twitter, or call 020-2441673 for more info!
We are Oedipus Brewing. Founded by four friends in Amsterdam. We use imagination to color the world and we’re always ready to go where our taste buds take us. Oedipus is about fun, energy and doing things differently. We create fantastical beers to reveal to the world that beer is a magical beverage: tasty, exciting, and for everyone. Open your world. Discover your taste. Surprise yourself. Learn something new. Experience that the world is a little bit larger than you thought.
Welcome to our universe!
We are looking for a Supervisor for our Taproom. Working in close collaboration with our Horeca Leads, you’ll be leading our colorful and creative bar staff.
You’re responsible for keeping our venues tidy, as well as the opening and closing of the venues. Being the main contact for your team working on the floor, you’ll respect the protocol of service for our customers and your team. You’ll be serving colorful beers and burgers from our friend, The Beef Chief served at the Taproom – the vibrant heart of our brewery.
You’re a people person. You make sure our guests feel welcome and share with them your love for beer, food and culture. At our venues you’re the beacon of light – embodying Oedipus’ colorful spirit wherever you go.
Who are you:
- You have a colorful, creative, and curious mind with a strong love for anything related to beer or flavor in general
- You are curious, open-minded, and socially engaged
- You have a broad interest in culture, music, and/or the arts
- You are purpose-driven and eager to contribute to the growth of Oedipus
- You have at least three years of experience in a supervisor role in the hospitality industry, preferably in a beer minded bar/restaurant
- You love to bring a team together and can motivate people in a positive way
- It’s a big plus if you have; knowledge of HACCP and ARBO and/ or SVH and Stibon certification
- You are available 3 or 5 days a week
What we offer:
- A position with opportunities for growth in one of the most innovative, creative, colorful, and ambitious breweries in the universe
- A deep dive into the world of colors and flavors
- Fun and informal working environment
- Monthly company events relate to flavor, art, and music.
- Opportunity to join weekly sensory sessions before the beer has been released
- and more…
Sound like you? Come and join us!
Please send your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com.
Oedipus is a colorful brewery: we welcome EVERYONE to apply.
Thank you & cheers!
Team Oedipus <3