OEDIPUS BREWING IS LOOKING FOR A PRODUCTION MANAGER
We are Oedipus Brewing, an Amsterdam based brewery founded by four friends. We’re always ready to go where our taste buds take us. Oedipus is about fun, energy and doing things differently. We create fantastical beers to reveal to the world that beer is a magical beverage: tasty, exciting and for everyone.
- Overseeing the whole production process and managing the whole production team at our current and future production sites
- Make sure the beer is made in a safe workplace
- Plan the production schedule with the sales and distribution department
- Produce weekly production schedule with Lead Brewer, Lead Cellar and Lead Package
- Plan quality and process improvements with Lead Quality
- Maintain brewing, cellaring and packaging documentation in an orderly manner
- Grow and built new production locations
- Coach, motivate and lead a growing and diverse team of beer makers
- Hire, train new members of our production team
Who are you?
- Interest in craft beer and the craft beer movement
- Have at least three years of experience being a brewer or doing production work in beverage or brewing industry
- Have experience in managing a team of at least five people in or outside the beverage or brewing industry
- Having the ambition and ability to always work in a structured manner and improve processes in the production of beer
- College/University(?) degree in Chemistry, Brewing or Distilling
- Living in or around Amsterdam, or willing to move here
- Being able to display creativity in the beer making process
- Experience maintaining compliance with HACCP, GMP, or other relevant health and safety guidelines for a production environment
- Have demonstrated project management skills that can help us build and grow into new production locations
- Willing to work flexible working hours
What we offer
- A dynamic working environment in one of the most innovative breweries in the Netherlands
- Industry-standard compensation
- Training on the job
- Career progression opportunities
- Please send your resume and motivation to Steef via firstname.lastname@example.org before the 2th of December.
Thank you & cheers!